Annick's Professional Experience:
Leadership/Life Coach and Facilitator of individual, group and organizational development from the inside out
- Certified Coach - CODE (Creation out of Deep Energy) Model ™ from the WEL-Systems Institute (over 270 hours of training). http://wel-systems.com/
- Individual and small group Life and Executive Coaching (including group coaching and action learning).
Leadership Development Programs
- Women's Authentic Leadership
- Justice Leaders of Tomorrow
- Scientists as Leaders
- Management Trainee
- Authorized Train-the-trainer for all modules of the Genuine Contact Program ™, a holistic and highly participatory approach to assist the leadership of the organization in creating an operating platform that uses the creative wisdom of its people to facilitate change from within.
- Workshops include: Organizational health and balance, Whole person process facilitation, Open space technology, Cross cultural conflict resolution, The Genuine Contact Organization and Train the trainer.
- Organizational Renewal and facilitation using the Genuine Contact Program to design tailored interventions that are holistic and highly participatory based on the unique needs and circumstances of groups/organizations.
- Extensive Project Management from research/needs assessment to design (includes costing, contracting), delivery, and evaluation of various leadership/personal development workshops.
- Extensive Training in other modalities including Non-Violent Communication, Inner Journey Facilitation, MBTI, Emotional Intelligence, group facilitation and Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction Program.
- Psychotherapist (MA in Individual and Couple Counseling) – abuse, trauma, family of origin issues, stress, mental illness etc.
Women's Authentic Leadership Program (Levels 1&2)
- The program is designed for professional women who are called to explore their true identity and learn to embody their unique wisdom as leaders in a way that is aligned with their authentic selves.
- It was originally offered at the Telfer Executive Leadership Centre at the University of Ottawa
Please click here for more information.
Justice Leaders of Tomorrow Program
- Managed the development and implementation of a 2 year leadership and management development program for Justice employees .
- I was also involved leading each of the 10 learning weeks over the 2 years, designing and facilitating many of the modules and coaching the participants.
- Recipient of the Queen's Diamond Jubilee for this Program
Individual and Small Group Life\ Leadership Coaching
- Coaching clients include Managers and Executives, Scientists, Human Resources Professionals from across the Public Service.
- Coaching on various issues faced by clients including stress, delegation, physical ailments, relationships, work life balance, challenges with clients and employees etc.
- Facilitation of Action Learning Groups and Small Coaching Groups for the last 15 years with clients from across the Public Service, from executives to entry level managers, scientists to HR and policy specialists.
Holistic Design and Facilitation
- Over 12 years of experience designing and facilitating holistic group processes that are tailored to the client’s unique needs and support them in engaging the collective wisdom of the group to move toward achieving their purpose.
- Contexts include supporting teams in transition, planning, leadership development experiences through methodologies such as whole person process facilitation and open space technology.
- The results are a greater capacity to engage the individual’s and the group’s potential and wisdom to achieve a common purpose, while quickly resolving the root cause of issues.
- This approach also ensures that learning takes places on many levels while working on real business issues/challenges.
Workshop Design and Delivery
- Researched, designed, implemented and facilitated numerous leadership related workshops and developmental processes within Leadership Development Programs, such as the Management Trainee Program, the Scientists as Leaders Program and the Justice Leaders of Tomorrow Program.
- Created and implemented a unique leadership development process specifically for women entitled: Women in Conversation: Manifesting Leadership from the Inside Out.
- Design and delivery of psycho-social themed workshops (stress management, parenting, self-esteem etc.)
- Managed numerous projects in the field of learning and development.
- Was nominated for the President’s Award for the development and implementation of all aspects of a Leadership Assessment Initiative for Employment Equity Groups across the Public Service
- Assessment and counselling of individuals, couples and families facing a wide range of issues such as sexual abuse, violence, mental illness, family of origin issues, sexuality etc..
- Assessment and planning of therapeutic goals and processes.
- Developing and facilitating psycho-educational groups tailored to the clientele’s needs on themes such as parenting, self-esteem and assertiveness, stress management, communication etc..
- Working in partnership with various professionals and community resources to manage client files.
- Masters in Individual and Couple Counselling (Magna Cum Laude)
Saint-Paul University, Ottawa (1995-1997)
- Certificate in Theology (Cum Laude)
Saint-Paul University, Ottawa (1994-1995)
- Bachelor in Sexology (Cum Laude)
Université du Québec à Montréal (1991-1994)
- Sociology (completed three years) University of Ottawa (1988-1991)
To find out more about Annick's personal journey, click here.